How to Post Blank Status in Facebook


Before some days I had posted Blank Status on Facebook and I was also posting blank comment when someone ask me in comments How Do I Post Blank Status or Comment on Facebook. Some people also tried trick which I had putted in my previous article of making invisible folder with blank name by holding alt key and pressing 255 but alt+255 trick have not worked for them in FB status and comments. So this article is for all those Facebook users who wants to post blank status or comment but don't know how to put Empty Status or Empty Comment on Facebook.

                                             Facebook Status

To Post Empty Status in Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook Account.
2. Click inside status box and type @[0:0: ] or copy it and paste it in status box or click inside status box and press and hold alt key and type 0173.
3. Click on post.

To Post Blank Comment In Facebook
1. Make sure your Facebook Account is logged in.
2. Visit status on which you want to post blank comment and click on comment.
3. Press and hold alt key and press 0173.
4. Press Enter and Facebook will show your comment blank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp Groups Link : Big Group Invite Links Collection

mari ladki ne ghani khamma kirtidan gadhvi

vaishnavi dhanraj (c.i.d)